Painting #0203 Untitled Georgian Bay Island III
Unframed, oil on unknown paper, 5.2 cm x 8.4 cm
Unsigned original by Bill Mason circa 1980
"...Paddling in the waves of Georgian Bay is far less intimidating that paddling in those of Superior because of the warmer water. And there always seems to be an island to nip behind for shelter...." Bill Mason, Canoescapes
- SOME WORKS are titled by artist Bill Mason, some are signed, some are not. The paintings have been sized in centimetres, height by width using the optimal framing window.
- FOR CATALOGUE PURPOSES when lacking a title they have been assigned a title by the family with the area/subject matter that inspired Bill Mason.
- THE QUOTES for the paintings are taken from Canoescapes which was written by Bill in 1988 and posthumously published in 1995.
- EACH PAINTING comes with a letter of authenticity from the Mason family.
About painting technique read more...
0203 Untitled Georgian Bay Island III
PURCHASE & SHIPPING INFO
- Purchasing: Accepted payments are paypal, credit and debit card, or certified cheque.
- Shipping: After payment when your painting is ready to ship I will send you an email with the tracking # via Canada Post.
- Shipping location: Becky Mason, Box 1735, Chelsea, Quebec, J9B 1A1 Canada.